Canadian Idiot
Here's the link to Weird Al's song 'Canadian Idiot', performed by domdombear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBKgLUAdKb8 Thanks to YouTube for allowing me to put the link to this vid on my Blog and domdombear for performing such an awesome video! And anyone who's reading this that is Canadian, I don't mean any insults. If you don't like it, DON"T COMMENT!
If you want, here's the lyrics:
Don't wanna be a Canadian Idiot/Don't wanna be some beer-swilling hockey nut/And do I look like some frost-bitten hosehead?/I never learned my alphabet from A to Zed/They all live on doughnuts and moose meat/And they leave the house without packing heat/Never even bring their guns to the mall/And you know what else is too funny?/Their stupid Monopoly money/Can't take 'em seriously at all/Well, maple syrup and snow's what they export/They treat curling just like it's a real sport/They think their silly accent is 'so cute'/Can't understand a thing they're talking aboot/Sure, they've got their National Health Care/Cheaper meds, lower crime rates and clean air/Well, then again, they've got Celine Dion/Eat their weight in Kraft macaroni/And dream of drivin' a Zimboni/All over Saskachewan/Don't wanna be a Canadian Idiot/Won'tfigure out the temperature in Celsius/See the map they're hoverin' right over us/Tell you the truth, it make me kind of nervous/I always hear the same kind of stories/Break your nose and they'll just say "Sorry"/Tell me, what kind of freaks are that polite?/It's gotta mean they're all up to something/So, quick! before they see it coming time for a pre-emptive strike!
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home